The Magic of a Romantic Castle: State rooms and salons of the east and the south wing of the Upper Castle, the armoury with a unique collection of arms and armour, the Romantic interiors, Renaissance arcade courtyard with galleries, the kitchen with its historic operational facilities.
Great Tower and Gothic Cellars
The Great Tower with an observation gallery, Gothic Cellars, guest rooms in Great Tower.
Foreign language tours offered in English - reservation needed.
English and German texts available to borrow at the ticket office.
|1. 9.-30. 9.||tue–sun||9.55 – 14.55|
|28. 9.||wed||9.55 – 14.55|
|1. 10.-30. 10.||closed|
Czech guide tour (English and German texts available to borrow at the ticket office)
- Category Price
- Single admission 120 CZK
- Children under 6 years free
- Individuals accompanying disabled people (with a ZTP/P card) free
- Individuals accompanying school groups of 15 students free
- Tour guides accompanying tour groups of 15 people * free
- Admission with single-entry tickets issued by the NPÚ free
- Admission with yearly passes issued by the NPÚ free
- Holders of NPÚ employee cards (+ up to 3 family members) * free
- Holders of "Náš člověk" ("Our person") cards * free
- Journalists with appropriate press credentials * free
- * Valid only for cardholders
Life at the Castle: The historical interiors of the western and northern wing of the Upper Castle, private rooms of the family and guest apartments, the fate of the members of the princely family of Auersperg, a demonstration of period hygiene and everyday life at the noble estate, chapel of the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary.