The Magic of a Romantic Castle: State rooms and salons, the armoury with a unique collection of arms and armour, the Romantic interiors, Renaissance arcade courtyard with galleries, the kitchen with its historic operational facilities.
Great Tower and Gothic Cellars
The Great Tower with an observation gallery, Gothic Cellars, guest rooms in Great Tower.
Foreign language tours offered in English - reservation needed.
English and German texts available to borrow at the ticket office.
|1. 9.-1. 10.||tue–sun||9.55 – 14.55|
|2. 10.-31. 10.||closed|
Czech guide tour (English and German texts available to borrow at the ticket office)
- Category Price
- Adults 25 up to 64 years 120 CZK
- Seniors 65+ 120 CZK
- Youth 18 up to 24 years 120 CZK
- Persons with disabilities with valid identification card/certificate 120 CZK
- Children 6 up to 17 years 120 CZK
- Children under 5 years free
- Person accompanying a disabled person free
- Person accompanying a school group of 15 pupils/students free
- Guide accompanying a group of at least 15 persons free
- "MK ČR" card * not available
- ICOMOS card * not available
- Seasonal NPÚ ticket free
- Single NPÚ tickets free
- NPÚ card free
- "Náš člověk" card * free
- * Valid only for one person (card holder)
Life at the Castle: The historical interiors of the western and northern wing of the Upper Castle, private rooms of the family and guest apartments, the fate of the members of the princely family of Auersperg, a demonstration of period hygiene and everyday life at the noble estate, chapel of the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary.
Entertainment at the castle: theatre as a part of living culture and free time, castle theatre with its backstage, cloakrooms and facilities, collection of historical theatre and carousel costumes, the world of young aristocrats: upbringing, education and games.
this tour is available today 10.00 – 15.00
160 CZK (full admission)
duration 40 minutes
max. 15 people
reservation recommended Reserve